2006 "Origami + Puzzle = Oripuzzle "
Here is another creation I want to share with you. This is a manual puzzle. You'll need a few accesories: a printer, scissors or a cutter, a ruler and some precision.
Download the file Oripuzzle.zip that contains high resolution version of the pictures shown below.
- Print the pictures recto-verso on a sheet of (thick) paper or print two sheets and glue them together making perfectly fit the two sqares and targets A and B.
- Cut the whites edges around the printed square.
- Then, you are ready to play: Fold this sheet of paper following the drawn black edges.
- you can do it, both ways, for all black lines before trying to solve it, it makes handling easier.
- Try to recompose two square pictures, one on each side of a square folding (about 10 centimeters edges).
- Once you get two complete pictures on each side, do it again to get two others pictures. Yes, there are two solutions.
Do you like this idea ? Would you like to be able to upload four of your own pictures to make a gift, or playful flyers ? Tell us with the contact form, or write a comment here if you are logged in.